In Italy in the last days we were blessed with a lovely sun so I started my online screening for some spring jumper.
My selection is based on the following assumptions:
- I want something in bright pink
- I want something on trend (ruffles, off the shoulders, flared sleeves, open back)
- I DO NOT want something with the two about requirements together. So, if it is bright pink the design must be minimal, instead a more “on trend” design will require a basic colour (neutrals, grey or navy).
- I’m prefer to save money from clothes so that I can invest more in accessories (…the Gucci Marmont bag I mean!!!)
Due to all these requirements, I definitely decided to go “high street” and here is my selection.
1. HM – Knitted cold shoulder jumper
This jumper, in light beige, matches most of my requirements because it has cold shoulders and frills. I love that it is a neutral colour so that it can counterbalance the “on trend” design.
I’ve just received this jumper (ordered in size M here). I’m going to style it with my boyfriend cropped jeans with brogues for the day and high heel ankle boots for the evening.
You will see soon this look styled here on my Instagram page 🙂
2. Zara – Sweater with side slits
What I do love the most in this sweater is the colour. The design is quite simple because the colours does the talking.
I’ve ordered this one here and it just came to my door. Cannot wait to wear it with dark skinny jeans and high heel sandals. Check my Instagram because this outfit is going to be shown really soon 🙂
3. Mango – Flared sleeves sweater
I’m totally addicted to extra-long flared sleeves so I couldn’t avoid to fall in love with this Mango sweater. I’ve just found it here and I think it is going to my shopping bag really soon.
I love the navy colour (also available in rusty pink), the sheer fabric and the length (not too short). I would love to style it with white distressed boyfriend jeans (for a “marine” summery vibe) or dark carrot pants (for a more polished look).
4. New Look – Floral Embroidered Jumper
I couldn’t miss a nice embroidered jumper. I love the bardot line of the neck and I also like that the embroidery isn’t overdone. I don’t like things that are “too much”. I know that now all the trends are going towards maximalism but this isn’t my thing. I’m petite so I don’t like to style myself with items that are just making me disappear.
You can find this jumper here.
5. ASOS – Jumper with Open Back
We are starting seeing the open back jumpers everywhere. I love the style of this one because it isn’t too short and has extra long ties (allowing you to play with different styles). The navy color is a no brainer, I just love it unconditionally.
You can find this jumper here…and it is already in my wish list.
I hope this will give you some inspiration for your shopping, let me know in comments below what do you think about my selection.